Designed to let you enjoy a pleasant walk round after round, ECCO BIOM G2 is a sleek, lightweight and flexible shoe that delivers superb cushioning and stability. Crafted in luxurious soft, breathable and strong yak leather, ECCO BIOM G2 features BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology that mirrors the foot’s anatomical shape, while a snug heel setting combines with a roomier forefoot area to allow the foot to move naturally.
- BIOM®NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground while offering an anatomical last shape
- YAK leather upper for increased breathability and durability
- HYDROMAX® treated leather is superbly weather and perspiration resistant
- Champ Slim-Lok® spikes offer reduced weight and ease of replacement
- One year waterproof guarantee
BIOM® NATURAL MOTION®
Imagine a sole that offers unrivaled comfort, no matter who wears it. With knowledge gained from over 2,500 individual foot-scans, ECCO BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® does exactly that. By shifting your landing from the heel to the mid-foot, it allows your foot muscles to move more naturally, eliminating any discomfort and reducing your chance of injury, while allowing for more efective use of your foots muscles. The result is a shoe that feels great at tee-off, and just as good several hours later.
A single touch lets you know that ECCO HYDROMAX® leather is a cut above the rest, and that’ s before you get it wet. The specially treated uppers provide outstanding protection against the elements. The tanned hide is infused with a water-repellant compound designed to hold out against repeated exposure to the toughest weather. Constructed specically to keep water out and your feet dry from your first swing, to your last putt.