When Ecco are onto something good, they try to make it better. After two years of development, that's exactly what they've accomplished with their best-selling BIOM Hybrid model. ECCO´s first performance hybrid model is now lighter thanks to a thinner midsole that creates a sleek, clean look while also bringing players closer to the ground. It also incorporates a two component TPU outsole. Of course, they're continuing to use premium yak leather uppers to provide an exceptionally rich, soft hand-feel, and the E-DTS system to promote Tour-quality traction. Also enhancing feel is a newly developed insole with silicon printing for better grip.
- HYDROMAX provides superb resistance to weather and perspiration
- Yak leather uppers: Extremely strong leather, lightweight, highly breathable
- E-DTS Hybrid Technology: TPU dual density outsole provides 800 traction angles and excellent grip
- BIOM anatomically shaped last, Based on 2500 foot scans, the perfect fit for golfers' feet
- Performance-enhanced inlay sole: Anatomically shaped with silicon print for better grip and stability - 1 year waterproof warranty