The latest Ecco Biom G2 Golf Shoe is a convention breaking shoe that showcases unique, patented design that takes advantage of the foots natural system for absorb impact & giving better performance. BIOM G2 features five design patents that bring players closer to the ground and is up to 100 grams lighter. The extremely low profile significantly increases swing stability with the new lower profile midsole. This is then furthered by a carbon fibre stabilization bar specifically designed to enhance the golf swing. They feature YAK leather which is 3 times stronger than ordinary leather and is also much more supple. This provides comfort during each step and through all phases of the swing which is particularly important considering the average player takes 6000 steps each round. Other ground-breaking features include the anatomically shaped last that is the perfect fit for golfers feet, direct injected PU for more control and stability and a stabilizing heel with a 3 spike configuration that achieves the ideal balance points for each foot. The Ecco Biom G2 golf shoe is the most technically advanced shoe from Ecco and is designed for the keen golfer who requires better footwear comfort & re-assurance that his feet are well looked after through the game of golf
- HYDROMAX® provides superb resistance to weather and perspiration
- Yak and Caldera leather uppers. Extremely strong leather, lightweight, highly breathable
- BIOM anatomically shaped last based on 2,500 foot scans. Stability shank embedded in the outsole: the perfect fit for golfers’ feet.
- The lightest shoe. This new shoe is 16% lighter than last season’s shoe
- Performance-enhanced inlay sole. Anatomically shaped with silicon print for better grip and stability
- One year waterproof guarantee