The shoe that sparked a revolution was born from a simple notion that a golf shoe can be more than just a golf shoe. Relying on over 50 years of shoemaking expertise, we developed an all-day outsole that marked one of the most significant advances in the history of golf footwear — with awarded-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™(EDTS™) adding grip and traction without the weight. Initially labelled by some as a "concept shoe", GOLF STREET RETRO was worn at 2010 Masters by Fred Couples and became an instant global phenomenon, the effects of which continue to this day.
- HYDROMAX® ECCO-developed treatment to make the upper highly water repellent, keeping your feet dry
- CAMEL & full-grain leather upper is strong, lightweight for increased breathability and durable
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™: over three decades of this technology have led to ergonomically advanced soles
- Removable comfort-fibre inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- One year waterproof guarantee