- BIOM NATURAL MOTION technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last.
- BOA closure system engineered for ideal fit and comfort,quick lacing and easy adjustments.
- Yak leather uppers, extremely strong and lightweight for increased breathability and durability.
- Superb air circulation inside the shoe. Superior performance and stability.
- Gore-Tex Waterproof technology combine optimised breathability and protection against the elements.
- Champ® Slim-Lok receptacle system and Zarma spikes offer reduced weight and easy replacement.
- 2 year waterproof guarantee
BIOM® NATURAL MOTION®
Imagine a sole that offers unrivaled comfort, no matter who wears it. With knowledge gained from over 2,500 individual foot-scans, ECCO BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® does exactly that. By shifting your landing from the heel to the mid-foot, it allows your foot muscles to move more naturally, eliminating any discomfort and reducing your chance of injury, while allowing for more efective use of your foots muscles. The result is a shoe that feels great at tee-off, and just as good several hours later.
ECCO leather does a great job of keeping water out, and GORE-TEX® membranes complement the process by neutralizing moisture from within. With 1.4 billion pores per square centimeter, this ingenious membrane mimics human skin, allowing moisture to leave through the breathable interior, but preventing it from re-entering your shoe.